Sigma MixerSigma Mixers (Kneader) is modern heavy duty mixer specially designed to produce uniform mixing and kneading heavier viscosity materials. It is suitable for many applications such as different kinds of doughs, stiff pastes, adhesives, polyester compounds, flush colours, brake lining compounds, resigns, soap, PVC coatings, rubber compounds, food dough, etc.
Loading of material is done through top of mixer on opening the lid or through the feeding mouth / hopper. On starting the machine, the tangential action of mixing and kneading is thoroughly obtained by ‘Z’ shaped kneading blades, which rotates very accurately at different speed towards each other causing product to be transferred from blade to blade. Discharge of the mixed product is achieved by tilting the container or through the valves at the bottom or by means of an extrusion screw below the container if provided.
• Sigma Mixer (Kneader) is a Batch Mixer
• Mixing Trough and Blades are fabricated from mild steel / various grades of stainless steel.
• Product contacting parts are ground, buffed or smooth and clean working.
• Blades are designed to obtain thorough mixing of high viscosity materials.
• Blades are machined on a leading edge to keep minimum equal gap between through walls and blades.
• Heavy-duty gears are fitted to the blades.
• Shaft sealing into the stuffing boxes is provided by Teflon Chevron Rings / PTFE breaded gland rope to prevent leaking from blade ends.
• Guards / Grills and interlocking are provided for maximum safety.
• GMP / Non GMP / models.
• Discharge by tilting container / bottom sliding valves / bottom gates / flush bottom gate valves.
• Tilting by hand liver / hand wheel with lead screw / electrical arrangements / hydraulic systems.
• Lifting of lead either manually, with help of counter weights or hydraulically.
• 'Z' Type Spiral blade / Naben / double naben blades to circulate hot / cold water in cases of heavy masses.
• Jacketed shell for heating or cooling by steam, oil, water etc. with fiber glass insulation over the jacket.
• Working facility with vacuum or pressure.
• Spray system for liquid addition / gas purge.
• Flame proof / Non-flame proof electrical controls.
• Wireless remote control operation for toxic materials.
• Electric (FLP/Non FLP) / Hydraulic drives.